29 May Guided Explorations – RZA – Wu-Tang
It’s great to see someone from an entertainment and musical background, with some level of spotlight like RZA from Wu-Tang Clan, get into the meditation space releasing an EP called – Guided Explorations.
You can catch it on Spotify RZA – Guided Explorations EP
Each track builds with an aim to help creatives become inspired.
- “Kill The Noise” takes aim at distractions and the chaos of life.
- “Fan Your Flames” encourages the listener to seize their innate creativity and unique voice.
- “Bite Or Stop Barking” focuses on pinpointing and honing goals and finding the right support to support those goals.
- “If Not You” encourages boldness and embracing one’s own warrior energy.
- “Making Moves” closes with instruction on active mindfulness through walking meditation.
In a Forbes interview RZA had this to say
“I’m at the phase in my life where I think the best thing I could do is inspire, whether that’s inspiring some kid from my neighbourhood who thinks they’ll never make it out; [or] inspiring someone who picked up a guitar and is frustrated, feeling like the dexterity of his fingers won’t ever get there to hold the chord; or some writer who thinks that they’ll never write anything good because they don’t have the time and they’ve gotta chase the dime. I’m looking to inspire and break that stagnation from other artists and other creative minds.”
Check it out.